When playing Roulette at an online casino, there are many different ways of betting and obviously the payoffs are also different.
This ratio usually depends on the probability of the square being dropped. If the probability of return is higher then the odds will be lower and vice versa. Here are some odds rules of Roulette:
- Single bet: is a way to bet 1 number in a table of 37 cells. This bet usually has a very low probability of winning, so its payout ratio is also higher than 1:35.
- Double bet: is when a player bets on two numbers by placing a betting bet between two numbers. Compared to a single bet this method has a higher probability and the odds are 1:17.
- Row bet: The player will bet on those 3 numbers by placing a betting chip on the edge of the 3 rows. If you win in this betting screen, players will get paid in proportion 1:11.
- Corner bet: With this bet, the player can choose 4 numbers to bet by placing the coin on the intersection of those 4 numbers on the table. The odds in this case are 1: 8.
- Bet two rows: With this bet the player will be betting 6 numbers by placing the coin on the edge of the intersection of 2 rows. The odds are 1:5.
- Column bet: With this bet the player can bet 12 numbers by placing the coin bet on “2 to 1” at the end of that column. Due to the higher probability of this betting method, the odds are usually lower and the odds are 1: 2.
- Dozen bet: This is a situation in which a player places a 12-digit number. To bet, the player will move the chips into the boxes “1st 12”, “2nd 12”, “3rd 12”. Same as above, the odds in this case is 1:2.
- Red/Black Betting: According to the color distribution on the wheel, there are usually 2 black and red colors so the odds of winning will be higher. Players can choose red or black boxes to place bets. In this case, if the player wins the bet will be 1:1.
- Odd/Even bets: Similar to black and white betting, the probability of winning, in this case, is also quite high. Depending on the judgment and preference, the player can bet even or odd and the odds are 1:1.
- Half-table bet: With this bet of Roulette, the player will bet whether the marble is on the lower half of the high table. The low is 1-18 and the high is 19-36 if the player wins the bet will be paid at the ratio of 1:1.